Blog Tip #2 – It’s Time to Blog About Pre-Emergent & Broadleaf Weeds
Now for blog tip #2. April is around the corner, and that means it’s time to blog about pre-emergent and broadleaf weeds.
Remember to consider your ideal customer–how much does the homeowner really need to know about technical weed control details?
Here are some tips to help you with this type of blog:
- Remind your readers that a healthy, thick lawn crowds out most obnoxious weeds.
- The proven method to getting a thick lawn to crowd out weeds starts in the soil.
- Yet, those yearly crabgrass, dandelions and other spring weeds still can break through healthy lawns. Talk about the weed control products you use and when you apply them.
- Don’t forget to tell your readers that developing the ideal soil to host a healthy lawn can take a few years to develop–it’s not an overnight fix.
- Tell them your methods start with a soil test.
- You develop a lawn care program designed specifically for their property’s needs. Explain why that’s important.
- Don’t forget your call to action at the very end of your blog. You don’t want your blog to be a hard sell because it’ll turn off your sales prospects. Yet, you want to make it super easy for your readers to contact you.
I hope these tidbits help you to develop your local online presence and bring more sales prospects to your door. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know how these blog tips are helping you.