So, what does it look like when you hire me to write content for your website?
Well, it’s definitely not a fly-by-night relationship—and yes, readers, you’ll need to play a part in creating your web content too. I’ll be the perfect fit for you if you want.
• In-depth writing to give your potential customers an inside peek into what you offer them.
• Keywords and localization SEO that gets you noticed, but doesn’t sound sloppy in the copy.
• Zoom meetings that I record and transcribe to use when writing your web copy.
• Tight writing that gets to the point. Active voice, not passive verbs, make for engaging web copy.
• Professionally written web copy that’s ready to be uploaded on your website.
For 2021, I’m tweaking the services I provide. First of all, I write small- to mid-length blog posts and web copy. I do have experience with 10X content, but I have backed away from that intensive type of writing.
Need some fresh content ideas for your lawn care or landscaping blog? Use these six quick ideas to get your business website on the map.
The Landscape Writer Helps You Rock Your Blog in 2019 Has this series helped you develop a blogging plan for your lawn care or landscaping website in the New Year? Remember: The keys to blogging success include writing for your audience, keeping it simple, and getting them hooked so they contact you for all, Read More
You Need a Landscaping Content Writer in 2017 to Attract More People to Your Website and Keep You Top of Mind Before you know it, it’s going to be 2017. What is your game plan for blogs, case studies, and web copy for your lawn care or landscape website in the New Year? Whether, Read More
If you enjoyed this infographic, check out the blog called “5 Reasons Why Your Online Copy Needs a CTA. To learn more about how I can help you create the perfect CTA to your lawn care or landscape company’s blogs, website pages and social media, call me today at 717-381-6719, email me at email@example.com, Read More