So, what does it look like when you hire me to write content for your website?
Well, it’s definitely not a fly-by-night relationship—and yes, readers, you’ll need to play a part in creating your web content too. I’ll be the perfect fit for you if you want.
• In-depth writing to give your potential customers an inside peek into what you offer them.
• Keywords and localization SEO that gets you noticed, but doesn’t sound sloppy in the copy.
• Zoom meetings that I record and transcribe to use when writing your web copy.
• Tight writing that gets to the point. Active voice, not passive verbs, make for engaging web copy.
• Professionally written web copy that’s ready to be uploaded on your website.
News You Can Use is a new blogging topic at the Landscape Writer. Read articles from different authors to help build your content marketing machine.