So, what does it look like when you hire me to write content for your website?
Well, it’s definitely not a fly-by-night relationship—and yes, readers, you’ll need to play a part in creating your web content too. I’ll be the perfect fit for you if you want.
• In-depth writing to give your potential customers an inside peek into what you offer them.
• Keywords and localization SEO that gets you noticed, but doesn’t sound sloppy in the copy.
• Zoom meetings that I record and transcribe to use when writing your web copy.
• Tight writing that gets to the point. Active voice, not passive verbs, make for engaging web copy.
• Professionally written web copy that’s ready to be uploaded on your website.
You’ve taken the plunge and either designed your own website or hired a company to build a site for your landscaping business. You’ve recognized that having a website is vital to your marketing plan. Great! But there are some common pitfalls landscapers make that can keep your website from bringing you business. Here are, Read More
The Landscape Writer ~ Copywriting Exclusively for the Lawn & Landscape Industries Over the past three years, I’ve spent a lot of time sharing my blog ideas with residential lawn and landscape companies. Now, I’m turning my attention to you in commercial lawn and landscaping. Why do commercial landscape companies need a blog, Read More
Part 1 of 2 – This article originally appeared on LinkedIn A Subject Matter Expert (SME) copywriter is a writer who is knowledgeable in a business niche. For example, I’m a SME copywriter for lawn and landscape companies because that’s the subject area I cut my teeth on when I started as a, Read More