"You have presented way beyond my expectations."
So, what does it look like when you hire me to write content for your website?
Well, it’s definitely not a fly-by-night relationship—and yes, readers, you’ll need to play a part in creating your web content too. I’ll be the perfect fit for you if you want.
• In-depth writing to give your potential customers an inside peek into what you offer them.
• Keywords and localization SEO that gets you noticed, but doesn’t sound sloppy in the copy.
• Zoom meetings that I record and transcribe to use when writing your web copy.
• Tight writing that gets to the point. Active voice, not passive verbs, make for engaging web copy.
• Professionally written web copy that’s ready to be uploaded on your website.
By now, you may have made a New Year’s resolution to start regularly posting blogs on your company’s website. Every January seems like a fresh start to begin blogging. You plan to write one blog a month. Then the busy lawn and landscape season starts, and you forget about blogging. Ironically, from April onward,, Read More
Do you start each New Year strong in regularly publishing your blog posts to your landscaping website, only to peter out by the beginning of April? You know from trade shows, marketing blogs and green industry trade magazines that you need to consistently upload new posts to your blog or you won’t rank high, Read More