5 Reasons You Need a Landscaping Content Writer in 2017
You Need a Landscaping Content Writer in 2017 to Attract More People to Your Website and Keep You Top of Mind
Before you know it, it’s going to be 2017. What is your game plan for blogs, case studies, and web copy for your lawn care or landscape website in the New Year?
Whether you’re a large landscape maintenance contractor or a small lawn care company just starting out, all green industry companies need well-written, well-positioned content writing.
You may prefer to stay offline—but your potential customers are online—from millennial first time home buyers to senior citizens who’ve lived in their home for 40–50 years. And all of these people are using social media and search engines to find you and your competitors.
You can definitely increase the people coming to your virtual door—i.e. your website—through blogs, case studies, social media content and a professional looking website.
Here are five reasons why you need a landscaping content writer in 2017:
- To save you time and money: You may try writing your content yourself—but you’re aren’t sure about the nitty-gritty of good SEO practices. Or you may hire someone you found on a content site who has no inkling about the real green industry.
The result? You end up spending more time and money to find the right writer to produce the right content for your lawn care or landscape company’s website. Yet, you can save money and time by hiring a landscaping content writer the first time around.
- To attract the right type of people to your company’s website: Every business that has a website wants to have only quality prospects filling out their contact forms. A landscape writer can help bring in more qualified leads by using localization, SEO, keywords and other inbound marketing techniques to attract those prospects.
- To position you as an expert: You want to be the go-to landscape design/build company in your local region. A professional landscaping content writer can position you as an expert. How? Through the eyes of your ideal client.
- To answer your prospect’s questions about their lawn care, landscape maintenance and landscape design/build needs and desires: Your prospect came to your website to learn more about what you can do to help them solve their lawn care and landscape maintenance problems. A landscaping content writer can help you answer those questions by writing an FAQ page for your website and a couple of blogs about common lawn care problems in your area.
- Solidify your reputation as the go-to person in your city, county or region for the best lawn care and landscape maintenance solutions: In most regions of the U.S., there is plenty of lawn care and landscape business competition. How are you standing out from the crowd?
A landscape copywriter can help you with your goals by writing case studies, blogs and social media content keeping your ideal customer in mind. Plus, a landscaping content writer uses the best SEO practices to get you the results you’re looking for.
Will you be improving your lawn and landscape website in 2017? Then hire a landscaping content writer. I’m the Landscape Writer and I specialize in writing online content for lawn care, landscape and outdoor living companies.