It’s Time to Let Your Audience Know About Fall Lawn & Landscaping Services
by the Landscape Writer ~ Copywriting for the Green Industry for 5 Years ~
The days are getting shorter, and the air is crisp. That means it’s time to tell the folks who read your blogs, watch your videos and follow you on Facebook to make their appointments for fall lawn and landscaping jobs.
In this blog post, you’ll get six blog ideas to tell your audience about your fall lawn and landscape maintenance services.
6 Lawn and Landscape Blog Ideas
There is so much for homeowners to know about taking care of their lawns and landscapes come fall. However, many of them—especially younger homeowners—may not know what these tasks are until you tell them.
In each of your blogs, you explain the benefits of getting these chores done by a pro compared to the cons of doing it themselves or not doing it at all.
Here are your six blog topics to try:
- Why Your Fescue Lawn Needs Core Aeration & Overseeding
- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Keep Mowing Your Lawn in the Fall
- It’s Time for a Fire Feature
- Get Your Patio Done Before Winter
- 7 Yard Care Chores that Need to be Finished by Thanksgiving
- Why You Need Your Gutters Cleaned Before Winter.
Give these ideas a try and see what results you get. Don’t forget that you get more bang for your blog when you incorporate social media, such as Facebook posts, that correspond with your blog.